SURETOUCH PROVIDES WOMEN WITH PEACE OF MIND BY DELIVERING IMMEDIATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR BREAST HEALTH. WOMEN ARE EMPOWERED BY THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE EITHER FREE OF BREAST ABNORMALITIES OR THAT THEY NEED FURTHER EVALUATION VIA A DIAGNOSTIC TEST. THIS KNOWLEDGE REDUCES FEAR AND CAN SAVE LIVES.
It is estimated that 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. All women deserve to know about the SureTouch Breast Exam because:
- The SureTouch FDA cleared Screening Clinical Breast Exam and documentation technology can be provided to women 20 years of age and older, making it an effective method of screening for younger women under 40 as well as older women with dense breast tissue. This is significant given that 10 percent of all breast cancers are diagnosed in women under the age of 45.
- The SureTouch Breast Exam is painless, radiation free and delivers immediate results.
- Unlike other breast exams, there is no need to delay or fear a SureTouch Breast Exam. The exam takes less than 15 minutes, is gentle, and the touch screen display allows women to see a digital map of their breast health in real time.
- For many women, the use of a sensor device on the breast feels less invasive and more respectful than a manual CBE.
- SureTouch Breast Exams are digitally stored and can be used as a breast health reference.
SureTouch can be a game-changer when it comes to the fight against breast cancer, especially with earlier detection of abnormality, the higher the success of treatment and survivability.